1. Select Download Ringtone button above.
2. Go to Settings app.
3. Select Sounds & Vibration.
4. Select Phone ringtone.
5. Select Ringtone from Internal Storage.
6. Click the Apply button.
So after only a few basic steps, you have successfully done the default ringtone on your phone running Android operating system with the pop songs you want.
1. Select Download M4R for iPhone button above and save to your PC or Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac via its charging cable.
3. Launch iTunes and drag the .m4r to the Tones folder (Under "On My Device").
Hopefully, the guides for configuring ringtones for iPhones and Android phones will make it simple for you to replace the uninteresting default sounds on your phone with your own personal favorites.
You can upload MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, M4R, ACC format files.
By selecting 'Upload' you are representing that this item is not obscene and does not otherwise violate Terms of Service, and that you own all copyrights to this item or have express permission from the copyright owner(s) to upload it.
Before uploading, please read our Privacy.