How to set a ringtone in 1Ringtone App?
1. Browsing the app and download the APK on our website
2. Tap the Set in the middle of the ringtone's details screen.
3. Tap Download icon.
4. Tap Set Ringtone.
5. Tap Allow to allow 1Ringtone to download the ringtone to your phone's storage.
6. Tap Settings to be taken to the page where you can allow 1Ringtone to modify system settings, like your ringtone.
7. Tap Allow modify system settings.
8. Tap the back button to return to 1Ringtone.
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings?
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap the Sounds section. If you don't see a section with Sound in the title, type "Ringtone" into the search bar at the top of your Settings app.
3. Tap Phone ringtone.
4. If you get an "Open with" or "Complete action using" prompt, select the system's Sound Picker app instead of a file manager.
5. Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
6. Tap Save or OK. If you do not see these options on your device, simply tap the back button to exit the ringtone picker.
You can upload MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, M4R, ACC format files.
By selecting 'Upload' you are representing that this item is not obscene and does not otherwise violate Terms of Service ,and that you own all copyrights to this item or have express permission from the copyright owner(s) to upload it.
Before uploading, please read our Privacy.